This is another recipe from the Holy Hills Baptist Church cookbook.
It's one I've had and really like.
I'ts simple, quick, and the ingredients are ones I usually have on hand.
We eat this usually once a week as nachos.
It's very rare for me to find a recipe that all the kids will eat, but this is one of 'em.
This week's recipe is one Amy's.
TACO DIP
1 can refried beans
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 8 oz. sour cream
1 lb. ground beef
Shredded cheese
Brown ground beef(i use turkey) drain and add taco seasoning.
Layer beans, beef, sour cream, and lots of cheese in baking dish. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly.
We eat this served over tortillla chips with salsa, jalapenos, and sometimes black olives. ENJOY!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
TASTY THURSDAY
Posted by Mindy at 1:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ME, Amy? lol I don't remember putting this one in there.
This is tastey. I got it from a friend years ago.
Happy Nachos! ;o}
this sounds so good.
How are you all doing?
Post a Comment