Thursday, January 8, 2009

TASTY THURSDAY


I thought for the next couple of Tasty Thursday's,

I would do a recipe from our church cookbook that I have tried and like.

Today's is Mrs. Debbie's Zesty Seafood Salad.

Sometimes she brings this to our fellowships and I love it.

So here's the recipe. I think you'll like it.


ZESTY SEAFOOD SALAD


1/2 c. Hellman's mayo

2 T. red onions, chopped

1 1/2 T. dill, chopped

2 tsp. lime juice

2 c. crab meat

1/2 c. celery, chopped


Combine mayo, onions, dill, and lime juice in a bowl. Fold in the crab meat and celery. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Serve with crackers.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's a good idea!

Maybe next time it will not have seafood in it though ;o}

Anonymous said...

This is one of Brian's favs!

Courtney said...

It's my mom's recipe and I don't like it. Go figure.