Thursday, January 22, 2009

TASTY THURSDAY


TASTY THURSDAY


This week's recipe is called Party Sandwiches. I haven't tried the sauce on them but I hear it's REALLY GOOD!


I love these plain by themselves. I'll have to try the sauce the next time.


I have been terrible at blogging lately. Maybe next week I'll get more posted. Just haven't been into it much lately. I still read everyones else's blog DAILY!


Here' s the party sandwiches...


Dinner Rolls

1/2 stick butter, melted

4 tablespoons poppy seeds

4 tablespoons mustard

4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Sliced ham

Swiss cheese(i'm not big on swiss, so i use american)


In a bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, mustard, and worcestershire.

Half rolls and spread sauce on top and bottom of rolls. Now place a slice of ham and cheese on rolls.

Place on cookie sheet and cover. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Serve warm! Make sure to cover them so they don't get crusty.

1 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

Is there a certain kind of sliced ham you use??