Sunday, January 11, 2009

HUSBAND MEME


Tracy had this meme about husbands on her blog, so I decided I would do it.

Now I want to find one that John can answer.




1. Who is your man? John Evan Dillinger


2. How long have you been together? we've been married 10 years 6 months and 17 days


3. How long dated? we dated for 10 and 1/2 months


4. How old is your man? 29


5. Who eats more? definitely him


6. Who said “I love you” first? He did


7. Who is taller? he is


8. Who sings better? i asked him and he says i do


9. Who is smarter? he is


10. Whose temper is worse? Him for sure


11. Who does the laundry? I wash and fold it and he puts it away


12. Who takes out the garbage? He does


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? laying in it he does


14. Who pays the bills? I do


15. Who is better with the computer? He is


16. Who mows the lawn? we live in the parsonage next to the church so the lawn man does


17. Who cooks dinner? depends on the night. sometimes i do, sometimes he does


18. Who drives when you are together? we both drive.


19. Who pays when you go out? he does


20. Who is most stubborn? that would be me


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong.lol He does.


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine


23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first


24. Who asked who out? He did


25. Who proposed? He did


26. Who is more sensitive? He is


27. Who has more friends? Probably me


28. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 1 brother. He has no siblings


29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does but I let him know what I think.


30. How did you meet? We went to school together.

0 comments: