Sunday, May 3, 2009

CATCHING UP

We are finally back home for a while now, PTL!

We have been gone off and on for the last couple of months to revivals and campmeetings and such.

We had a great time on our trip to Louisville this week at the Run for the Rose campmeeting.

It's great to get away and enjoy being able to go to church and have everything taken care of for you and to be able to sit under other preachers without having any responsiblity for everything going on.

I think it's a much needed thing for preacher's and their families to be able to do this.

Everyone needs a time of refreshing every now and then.


I'm hoping to hit the road running this week with the kid's school.

I'll be so glad when we're done for this year.

Pray that everything goes well and we gets LOTS accomplished this week.

Before we left for Louisville on Monday, Angela and I went to Paducah to spend the night and do a little shopping.

We had tons of fun and spent way too much money shopping.

We need to do it more often.


The National Quilt Show was the same weekend, there were so many women there for this once a year event.


I never knew there were that many people who quilt.





We also ate a really good place Saturday, for lunch called Whaler's Catch, if you're ever in Paducah in the downtown area, I highly recommend you try it.

They have fresh seafood and such and their Beignets were great.


I also wanted to let you all know that I heard about this place, while I was in Arkansas, picking up the kids.


(Sawyer is the only one who went to Louisville with us)


It's a cosmetic company that sells their products for $1, you just can't beat that.


I plan on ordering some of their eyeliner and nail polish to start off with, just to see how good it is.



Well, I'm about to watch the movie, Bride Wars with John.
Hope everyone has a great Monday!









0 comments: