Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EASY COCONUT CAKE



I am so in the mood for something sweet. I 'm not a real big sweet eater, but sometimes I get a hankering for a sweet treat. Tonight, I'm in the mood for a coconut cake. I used to detest coconut, but now have a new found appreciation for the coconutty goodness. Here's a recipe for a Coconut cake..... (maybe I'll be able to convince John to make us one, highly unlikely though, he says he's on a diet this week) we'll see how long that lasts:)



EASY COCONUT CAKE

1 white cake mix

1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk

1 can cream of coconut

1 lg. container Cool Whip

12 oz. pkg. coconut, flaked


Bake white cake according to box instructions. Punch holes in cake with straw or small round object, about 1 inch apart. Pour cream of coconut and then milk over holes. Top with Cool Whip and coconut on top.


Yummy!!!!

0 comments: