Friday, May 22, 2009

HE'S 7 TODAY!!!!!

(This picture was taken at the beginning of the school year. I'll post ones from this weekend when I get back home to compare how much he's grown this year.)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!!!!



Today Landon is 7 years old!


He is getting so big.


I can't believe how quickly time is passing.
I went back through some of my old pictures and can't believe how little he was when we came to Holy Hills.
It's hard to believe he was only 3!
He has come along way from that sweet little 3 year old.

Since we've been here he has learned to read, ride his bike, lost his first tooth, gotten saved, baptised, learned how to tie his shoes, and right now he's working on learning to swim!

We are having a pool party for him tomorrow while we are here in Arkansas.


He's been wanting to go swimming for the last 2 weeks, so he'll finally get his wish.


Since today is his actual birthday we are taking him to Fuji in Jonesboro(which I think he'll love, because of the whole cooking at your table and being entertained thing?) then we will head to Chuck E. Cheese to play games.

Landon, you're a great boy and you are exceptionally smart and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mama.
We are so proud of you, Landon, and we love you and hope you have a wonderful day today!!!

0 comments: