Thursday, April 23, 2009

FLIP FLOP MADNESS


Are these not the CUTEST flip flops!
I am a flip flop lover!

Quick.... somone talk me out them.

They are way too expensive, but oh, so cute.
I somehow just can't justify $90.00 flip flops. Although, I just found a pair on ebay, new for $35.
John, keeps saying they are flip flops, they should only be $3. He's right, but they are super cute!

4 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

WOW 90$!!! I had a hard time spending 30 on a pair of nice UGG flip flops!! I love flip flops to I wanna move somewhere where I can wear flip flops all year round

A Day In Our Household. said...

Mindy step away from the computer!! They are super cute tho....=)

Courtney said...

I would not pay that much for flip-flops unless they were diamond-studded. Hee hee! I'd rather be barefoot.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you could SOOOOO (or is it sew?? hee hee) make those!! Get ya some cheap flip flops and go the the frabric store. Something like that should be near the ribbon/embelishment section.

Come on, get crafty! :) Then you can make me a pair.