I thought I would share some pics of my Christmas decorations.
This year I don't have quite as many out because I'm missing a couple of boxes that my husband says are no where to be found.
I'm sure they are somewhere, he just isn't determined enough to find them. That's just my take:)
These are just a few of the living room, kitchen, and hallway. I hope everyone shares their decorations as well, I'd love to see them!
" />
I've had this gingerbread house forever. These are our stockings. my friend Laura, embroidered the kids names on theirs. I think they're cute.
Poinsettias on the hall table.
Note the cookie jar is already empty. I can't keep the thing filled fast enough.
Kitchen window with little mangers scenes.
Another window in the kitchen.
Little hutch with snowmen.
Snowman above entertainment center.
This is our snowman family, if you look closely you see the names.
Wreath on entertainment center.
Our tree, I could never get a good picture of it, this doesn't do it justice. I also wanted more sprigs coming out the top but Hobby Lobby has sold out.
These are my two favorite snowmen that I got the 1st year we were married and I love the candy cane candles.
Everybody have a great day and enjoy the Christmas season while it lasts!

1 comments:
very pretty mindy!! i love all the snowmen stuff and i really want those candles!!! your tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment