Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Tonight a group of us from the church went to the Christmas parade.

It was soooo cold out.

I ran off and forgot my camera, but Tracy had hers so maybe she'll post a couple of the pics.

There were about 30 of us that went.

After the parade, we came back to the church and had hot chocolate and cookies.

I was also able to get the teenagers to take down all the fall decorations, they did it in a record amount of time.

Now all we have to do is put out the Christmas ones. Maybe we'll get to that pretty soon.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on going and getting our Christmas tree and decorating it tomorrow night.

I have already begun putting out a few of our decorations, but I can't seem to find a couple of my big rubbermaid totes that have my lights and bathroom decorations in them.

I hope we get those found tomorrow.

I am getting in the Christmas spirit.

I just wish I had all my shopping done.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hope y'all had a fun time at the parade. It was a tad too cold for me.