Monday, December 8, 2008

AT WAR WITH NO ONE?

Yesterday, Evan finally got to have his paintball war.

He and 5 of his friends went out to a friend of ours farm and shot paint balls at each other?

Sometimes I just don't understand boys. Some of the things they think up!

After church, I ran out and got pizza to feed them before they left to play.

While I was gone they all changed out of their church clothes into their paintball gear.

This is what they looked like.






It was so cold, but that didn't deter them, they still had a great time.

I hear this was the topic of conversation all the way home from church last night for some of you parents. "SORRY"

I'm glad everyone had a good time and no one was hurt in the process.

John said it was so funny watching them. They had over 5000 paintballs to use and the first round they shot 1000 of them and not one boy was hit.

Apparently, it was just as much fun shooting them sparadically, rather than at each other.

Thanks Mr. David and Mr. Brian for going along for the help.(or your own need to shoot paintballs)lol

0 comments: