Monday, December 29, 2008

IT'S OVER AND GONE


Well, Christmas has come and gone and so has 2008.

Is it just me or does everyone agree that they both just flew by?

We spent Christmas in AR as usual.
I got to see alot of my family that I don't get to see very much throughout the year.

We left Tuesday and came back late Saturday night, so that we would be back for church.

The kids got way more than should be allowed.

We left some of their gifts with their Grandma so that they can play with them when they are there.(I didn't let them know it was just the noisy ones)

They got a wii from their Grandma and so far they have had to fight John over it.

I may have to ground him from it so that the kids can play.

One thing I thought was neat about the Wii, is that you

get to pick a Mii, which is your player who you make look like you.


We all had a merry Christmas and as far as I can tell everyone got all they asked for.

I'm thankful for all that God does for our family.

We've been given more than we deserve.


Now it's on to New Years.

We'll have a Watch Night service tonight to ring in the New Year.

I cannot remember a time that I wasn't in church on New Year's Eve.

I'm sure that is strange to most people, but I don't think I would feel right doing anything else.


I hope everyone has a blessed and successful New Year and that God does more for you and that you do more for Him in 2009 than in any other year thus far!



1 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy New Year. I enjoyed looking at the pic of your home at Christmas. Also I just love the pic of you and your family at top of your blog.