Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE THINGS KIDS TALK ABOUT

I love my kids. They are good kids, now I know they aren't angels, just ask anyone they'll say the Dillinger kids did it. Well, tonight at Taco bell we had all gone to eat and the adults always sit together and the kids sit together at a seperate table. Well, I over hear the conversation going on at the kids table beside me. Kailey and Brandon and Evan are in a serious conversation about the rapture. Yes, you heard me right the rapture. Isn't that something, most kids these days probably have never even heard the term rapture. Here these 8 and 9 year old kids are debating about the Rapture. This just goes to show what is on their mind and that they are listening and learning. I'm so glad God gives me little glimpses of things like that. It is assuring to know they are interested in the things of the Lord, now I know this isn't always their topic of conversation, but I'm glad that at least on this particular night it was.

0 comments: