
Tomorrow night ends one busy and fun week of VBS. The kids have had a great time. They come home every night singing and talking about what they have done each night. They are SUPER excited about tomorrow night. All week long the girls have been in competition with the boys to see who can bring the most change. Each night the change is weighed and the kids go crazy over this. If the girls win then John and Bro. Jeremy get pies thrown in their faces, but if the boys win, Tracy and I will get pied. I have a very funny feeling this is not going to be a fair competition. Friday is PIE DAY!!! John and Jeremy watch out, I don't like to lose...
Thursday, July 17, 2008
FRIDAY IS PIE DAY
Posted by Mindy at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL Mindy. Yeah we need to make sure not to let them win.
I just read this on Friday night while we are in Virginia. I am so wondering what happen.
Post a Comment