
Today is Kailey's 8th birthday. It doesn't seem possible for her to already be going into the 3rd grade this year. People have always said, "kids grow up so fast", boy did they ever know what they were talking about. Kailey is alot like me or so her daddy says, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not? She is very independent, bossy, girly, likes things just so so, keeps her room neat and will not let the boys touch her things, and even though she likes to tell the boys what to do, they don't seem to mind much. She is always drawing pictures of us as a family standing by our house and the church and they all have to say, "I love my family" or "I love my brothers". She always wants us all to be together. My prayer is that she will grow up to be a fine christian lady and will make God her 1st priority in life and I know if she does this, then all things will work together for her good. We are very proud of Kailey and the little lady she is becoming. Happy Birthday Kailey, we love you!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Kailey
Posted by Mindy at 1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILEY!!!! Aww I cannot believe that she is that old. She really is growing up to be a beautiful young lady Mindy. You have every right to be proud of her!!!
**Doing the Birthday dance over here** Happy Birthday!!! :o}
Happy Birthday Kailey!
I have been away from my computer for a few weeks. It was so good to caught up with you on your blog. Happy Birthday, Kailey.
Post a Comment