Saturday, July 19, 2008

PIE FOR 4 PLEASE!





Last night was the last night of VBS and was also "PIE DAY", and you guessed it, all 4 of us got pie in our faces. I was a little nervous about this pie in the face thing, but it really wasn't that bad and the kids loved it. I'm a little sad to see Bible school come to an end, but I know there's always next year! Now that my company has all gone home, I must start packing and getting ready to go on vacation in Gatlinburg. I sure do need a vacation after all this fun.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ha.....that was pretty funny. Next year I think that someone else should get pied....hmmm, maybe the treasurer and his wife? And the Sunday School Super and his wife? lol

Madison.Paige. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madison.Paige. said...

Oh, I loved that Moo got To pie Mrs. Tracy!! Oh, btw, Hi Mindy, I was bored, so I made one of these Deals, and it confuses me Deeply!♥

A Day In Our Household. said...

I was sad to see it come to an end too. Like I told Tracy, I am glad it was you guys and not me, just one of the VERY FEW perks of not being a Pastor's wife. Now that I say that Frank is gonna be called to preach...lol. Have fun and be careful on your vacation!!!