I was just thinking about things that I craved when I was expecting my 4 kids. Most women crave something and no matter what time of the night or day it is we expect our husbands to do everything in their power to get it for us. Well, with Evan, I craved pancakes. I ate so many pancakes. John worked 2nd shift while I was pregnant, and each night after he got home from work this good man made me pancakes. With Kailey, I craved jalapeno peppers. I didn't have to have them with anything, just plain old jalapeno peppers. My doctor told me this was a 1st for him, he had never heard of anyone craving jalapeno peppers. With Landon, I craved green bean omelets. I know it sounds gross and John thought I had gone crazy, but to me they were great. John would fix these for me and complain the whole time that he could not believe I would eat something like this. They had to be made with butter, garlic powder, cheese, and green beans. With Sawyer, I craved Sonic crushed ice. I know I had to have eaten tons of this stuff. I had no desire to eat real food, only ICE. Well, you know my cravings, now share yours. We don't all crave ice cream and pickles. Jennifer, Tracy, Amy, Jodi, and Mrs. Sandy consider yourselves tagged.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you had it made, girlie!! WOW!-- Your hubby cookin' all that food for you! :o}
I'll be sure to add my cravings in the near future.
Sorry, But The Green bean omelet thing sounded nasty, Lol. Anywhoo.. Tell the kids I said Hi!
Post a Comment