Today, John and I have been married 10 years. We are celebrating this week
in Gatlinburg, Tn with our 4 kids. This is what we look like now, 10 years ago
we were both half the size we are now.(maybe in the next 10 years we'll be back to our normal size)
We started dating September 12, 1997 and were married July 25, 1998. We had
known each other since 8th grade. We went to the same school in the same small
town(which we have both lived in since we were born.) My senior year I started
noticing him, but I was engaged to a guy I had been dating for over 4 years, who
was also one of John's best friends. John and "the other guy" began playing in a
band together, so I started seeing alot of more of him. The more I was around
him, the more likable he became. Needless to say, I had gotten his attention as
well. One thing led to another and I broke it off with "the other guy" and began
dating John and we have been together ever since.
Now, 10 years and 4 kids later, we are still together
and I love him more now than ever. I am so blessed to have this man that God
created for me in my life. Everyday I see him growing in the love and knowledge
of God and now when I look into his eyes I see Jesus and it makes me love him
more.
in Gatlinburg, Tn with our 4 kids. This is what we look like now, 10 years ago
we were both half the size we are now.(maybe in the next 10 years we'll be back to our normal size)
We started dating September 12, 1997 and were married July 25, 1998. We had
known each other since 8th grade. We went to the same school in the same small
town(which we have both lived in since we were born.) My senior year I started
noticing him, but I was engaged to a guy I had been dating for over 4 years, who
was also one of John's best friends. John and "the other guy" began playing in a
band together, so I started seeing alot of more of him. The more I was around
him, the more likable he became. Needless to say, I had gotten his attention as
well. One thing led to another and I broke it off with "the other guy" and began
dating John and we have been together ever since.
Now, 10 years and 4 kids later, we are still together
and I love him more now than ever. I am so blessed to have this man that God
created for me in my life. Everyday I see him growing in the love and knowledge
of God and now when I look into his eyes I see Jesus and it makes me love him
more.


2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mindy and John!!!!
oh GAG!!!!! He can't be THAT great!!?? ;) Kidding. Hope you have a great day and many great years to come! :o}
Post a Comment