
Tonight for supper, I made Meatball sub sandwiches. They are so quick and easy and all the kids liked them....that's always a plus because it's rare for all 4 to like the same thing! I like the fact that they took no time to prepare.
I also wanted to let you know about a channel on Youtube.com that I like to watch....it's called Betty's Kitchen. It's a lady from Kentucky whose husband films her making things in her kitchen. She has lots of recipes, so I thought I would tell you all about her because I know how hard it is to come up with different things to cook for our families.
Here's the meatball sub recipe:
1 small bag of meatball (the bag I used had about 30 in it)
1 jar of spagetti sauce (your choice)
1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package of sub buns
(I used bollio bread? out the bakery section of Kroger..they were cheaper than sub buns and not as dense)
Grated parmesan cheese, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste
First, I cut the meatballs in half, it just makes it easier to eat. I thawed them in the microwave for a couple of minutes just to knock the chill off. Next, place your meatballs in a skillet, cover with sauce, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Heat them until they are hot through and through. While they are getting hot, I split the bread and placed them on a plate in the microwave and covered with a damp paper towel..to keep them moist. After they are heated and the meatballs are warm, you just need to assemble. Place meatball mixture onto bun, cover with mozzarella cheese and then heat in microwave to melt the the cheese. That's all there is to it! Quick and simple, I hope you like them!!

1 comments:
Yummo!! I am going to have to try these.
Post a Comment