Friday, December 11, 2009

SCATTERED

There has been lots going on in the Dillinger home, lately. Although, I haven't been able to find the time or energy to post about it all.

So here's a peek at what we've been up to...........




This is kids eating supper at Captain D's in Blytheville after seeing the Christmas lights.


Evan on his 11th birthday. He picked Grecian's for his birthday lunch.(I tried to get him to go to Shogun's, but he was a no go!)


We all bundled up on the night of Evan's birthday and met a bunch of our friends for the Dyersburg Christmas parade. This must be before it started....what was I taking a picture of???

We had the Rochesters at our church last Wednesday night, we love 'em like they're family.


We took the kids to see the Lights on the Delta in Blytheville, last night. My pictures didn't turn out great. This is of the Nativity at the end....my camera batteries were getting low and they took a picture of everything, until we got to this and they just wouldn't stay on....that's the Devil for ya!

It's blurry, but is says, "Love Thy Neighbor" and that's a cross in the background.


A cute gingerbread girl and house:0)


This is called a Painted House.




Archway Entrance.


Kids in the car about to drive through the lights.

John and our friend Jonathan took Kailey and Mary Klaire to see the Nutcracker last week and this is the only decent picture John was able to get. They all had a great time on their "daddy date."
I know this was scattered and random and the pictures aren't in the right order, but that's how my weeks been,"Scattered." Hope everyone is in the Christmas spirit. I know I am~~~

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I am ~NOT~ in the Christmas spitit...it just doesn't even seem like Christmas yet...we did finally get out tree up...and a few decorations scattered here and there...and I have even bought a few gifts (a few ;o()but it still doesn't feel like Christmas...