Last night, we had our annual Christmas party for the church.
Since we are still not in our new building we decided to have it a local restaurant called Mom's.
I have to say the food was really good, it's just a home cooking kind of place.
They had chicken, ham, dressing, and all the fixins'.
We had a great time, afterwards a group of us went to the Assembly of God church and went through their "Walk through Bethlehem."
It is a marketplace set up like what they would have had in Jesus' day.
They had some really neat things for the kids to do.
They were able to weave baskets, make ropes, bake bread, make boxes, taste different foods, make perfumes, grind wheat, taste "wine", and a number of other things I can't remember.
A good time was had by all....here are a few pictures I took before my camera went dead.
Maybe, Tracy will post the ones she took on her blog, I think she took about 1,000 more than I did:0)
If you want to see the pictures follow the link to my facebook page....it's way faster to upload there than to blogger!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=749619975#/album.php?aid=167199&id=749619975

0 comments:
Post a Comment