I made these this afternoon and they were really good!
I've had them before but they were made with saltine crackers instead of oyster ones. Here's the recipe for........
Ranch Style Oyster Crackers
Ingredients
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers
Directions
Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, ranch-style dressing mix, dill weed, lemon pepper and garlic powder. Pour this spice mixture over the crackers in a medium bowl, and stir until the crackers are coated. Arrange the crackers on a large baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated 275 degrees F (135 degrees C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.

1 comments:
Oooooh, that looks and sounds so yummmy! I wish I'd seen this before I started my New Years resolution. (Guess what it is? Yep, same old, same old.)
Post a Comment