Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN



Today is my husband's 30th birthday!


We have been together for 12 of those birthdays.
(I have stood corrected, 13 of those birthdays...ooops)

I cannot believe we are both in our 30's now....time sure does fly.


I am 7 months older than John, so I've been 30 a few months longer.


Turning 30 hasn't seemed to bother him so far.


I guess we'll see for sure as the day goes on if he has a break down over his age, but I find that highly unlikely:)


I think maybe that's more of a girl thing:)


He is a wonderful husband, father, and friend.

These are 4 of his main accomplishments in his short 30 years!

I thank God daily that He chose John for me.


I think he may be the only man that could put up with me. lol


In case some of you don't know I am very strong willed and opinionated and it takes a special person to be able to put up with all of that:0)


Happy Birthday John, I love you more now than I ever have!!


I hope your birthday is special and that God blesses you on this day!!!!! xoxoxoxo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turning 30 doesn't bother me! I know my baby thinks I'm still pretty! Love you woman!

John D

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Bro. John!

Maybe Mindy will make you your ice-cream cake you asked for.

Courtney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO. JOHN!!! :-)