
Last night, I fixed a different version of Sloppy Joes, and by different I just mean without the can of Manwich:)
I don't like Sloppy Joes, but I do like this kind.
I got the recipe from one of the sample ladies at Sam's a couple weeks ago.
I'll call them.......
Sam's Sloppy Joes
2 lbs. ground beef
1 bottle of KC Masterpiece Original BBQ sauce
onion powder
In a skillet, brown hamburger meat, sprinkle with onion powder and drain. Next, pour in the entire bottle of BBQ sauce. Simmer.
Place onto hamburger buns with a slice of cheese! Super Easy and a real quick way to get supper on the table in no time!!!
Added bonus: THE KIDS LOVED THEM!!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
TASTY THURSDAY
Posted by Mindy at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay...that doesn't sound like it would taste like a real sloppy joe.
I will have to try it and see ;o}
The boys L.O.V.E. them! Plus, I bet it's cheaper than buying the other.
Post a Comment