I just wanted to express my love for this material. Teaching Textbooks, thus far, have been great. Evan likes it so much that he asks to do 2 lessons a day. This make me happy, because last year was a very tearful one at the end. Saxon math was being mean and ugly and taking up way too much time.
Sawyer, on the other hand is giving me fits about handwriting. I have sat here today for over 2 hours trying to get him to the letter Cc. The boy just will not do it. I'm so about to pull my hair out. He is just being defiant about it. So needless to say, he's gotten a lot of whooping's today and probably will get a few more when his daddy gets home. :0)
Kailey is learning her multiplication tables because of a mishap with her curriculum from last year. So, we are a little behind, but she is doing well, hopefully, she will know them all by next week.
Landon is doing great and I'm going ahead and having him start on his multiplication with her because he seems to catch on to them pretty quickly.
That pretty much sums up what is going on with us today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


0 comments:
Post a Comment