Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SECRET SWAP AND CHARLIE BROWN

I had completely forgotten that I joined in on a Secret Ornament Swap.


I have never done one of these before and thought it would be fun!


Today, I got an email telling me who would be on the receiving end of my gift.


The ornament has to be mailed by November 26, so I have a couple of weeks to find something great.


The rule is you have to spend at least $20 before shipping.


I can totally do that!


Do ya'll think I should send more than one ornament or get one really nice one?


What kind of ornaments do ya'll like?


There are a million questions that I need answered.






Oh, and speaking of Christmasy things, I am really wanting to go see this this year.


It is in Nashville at Gaylord Opryland.


The last time the theme was, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.


I didn't see it, but some of our friends did and really liked it.


I love Charlie Brown, so I'm planning on going and taking the kids.


It's not even Thanksgiving and here I am talking about Christmas.



And speaking of Charlie Brown....tomorrow night on ABC "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" will be on at 7pm. I have the videos, but there is something about watching it every year when it comes on TV. We are planning on carving pumpkins tomorrow and we will defintely be watching this. I love this time of year!!!


Now, I'm off to read up on my swap's blog to find out more about her. This should be fun!!!!

0 comments: