Friday, October 2, 2009

FALL

I am sooooo loving this fall weather!
The fall is my favorite time of year, so I decided I would tell ya'll some of my favorite fall things and must haves.

I love to have candles going in the fall more than any other time of year.


This one from Yankee Candle is one of my favorites.




SMORES!!!






Pumpkin Patches!!!





Hayrides!


I miss having hayrides SO MUCH!!



We used to have them all the time, but living in town isn't a conducive atmosphere for hayriding! ;)







Razorback Games



(actually John's favorite, but nothing says fall around our house like SEC football:)



I love to put out Bath and Body works Pumpkin and Apple scented soaps in the bathroom and kitchen.



Throw Blankets


And last, but not least, comfy PJ's. I love to wear these all day on cool fall days!


What are some of your favorites things for Fall? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pipe in on this one!
I (BIG PUFFY HEART) FALL!!

~Fall candles
~Caramel apples
~Fall decor
~Cooler weather
~Opened Windows