Friday, May 14, 2010

HAPPY EVERYTHING


I was talking the other night at church about wanting one of thesehttp://http//www.cotoncolorspottery.com/Shop.idc?C=325&SA=0&RecsPerPage=all#view platters. They are called Happy Everything platter's. I just feel happy looking at it! What is neat about them is they have attachments that can be added to them and there is an attachment for everything....christmas, easter, fall.. you get the idea. The only down side to the Happy Everything platter is the price!!! They are $90!! You can purchase a year set which includes all the holidays and different things, but it's $319.95! John would absolutely kill me if I paid that for one of these! So my friend, Amy suggested I make my own. I'm just not that crafty, so I think I'm going to see if one of my friends with a cricut can do it. I'll let you know if that all pans out! What do ya'll think about the Happy Everything platter? ;)

0 comments: