Tuesday, July 21, 2009

RAMBLING

I just cannot get into the blogging mood, lately. I don't know why because there is plenty to talk about, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

However, I would like to say that I have found a new favorite show......


I have been watching it online and it is soo funny.

I have been absolutely loving this weather lately, it almost feels like fall, which is my favorite season of the year.

Today has been so rainy and lazy that I decided to make chili for supper.

John thinks I've lost my mind because it's July and he says it's not that cool out, yet, but I begged to differ today.

This weekend is our anniversary. It snuck up on me this year, usually I've thought about it well before now, but there is just so much going on that I haven't given it much thought. Which means we still haven't decided what we are doing and it's only 3 days away. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Hope everyone is having a great week thus far!


O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm having the same trouble with blogging! I have plenty to say, but I haven't been able to get it out. :0) But, I LOVE this weather also.