I was telling some of my friends about this recipe that I came across the other day. I told them I would post it.... if I remembered where I saw it. Well, I remembered. Instead of typing up the whole recipe, I'll just post the link and you can see it for yourselves. I haven't made these, but they are supposed to be GREAT! However, I did pick up the Panko bread crumbs at the store, but I forgot the string cheese. So, if ya'll make these before I do, let me know how they turned out:) Here's the link: panko mozzarella sticks.
Friday, June 18, 2010
PANKO MOZZARELLA STICKS
I was telling some of my friends about this recipe that I came across the other day. I told them I would post it.... if I remembered where I saw it. Well, I remembered. Instead of typing up the whole recipe, I'll just post the link and you can see it for yourselves. I haven't made these, but they are supposed to be GREAT! However, I did pick up the Panko bread crumbs at the store, but I forgot the string cheese. So, if ya'll make these before I do, let me know how they turned out:) Here's the link: panko mozzarella sticks.
Posted by Mindy at 1:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
yay!!!! Thank you, they look amazing. I cannot wait to try them.
Post a Comment